Recent Water Damage Before & After Photos

Flooded Home in Freehold, NJ


A local realtor contacted SERVPRO of MIDDLETOWN to help them with a home that they were renting for a customer who lived out of the country. The tenants had van... READ MORE



Water Damage in Manalapan, NJ


Water from the air conditioning unit flooded the utility room and subsequently the remainder of the basement area. The water mitigation crew went to work quickl... READ MORE



Water Damage in Freehold, NJ


Our SERVPRO water mitigation team was called to a water damage due to a leaked refrigerator line which affected the carpet on the first floor. Our team was able... READ MORE



Water Damage in Clarksburg, NJ


Our SERVPRO team was called out to this water loss in Clarksburg, NJ in which there was water damage due to the water heater in the basement. After the water he... READ MORE



Water Damage in Oceanport, NJ


Our SERVPRO team was called and responded quickly to this water loss in Oceanport, NJ. The toilet had overflowed affecting almost the entire first floor. Water ... READ MORE



Water Damage in Millstone, NJ


Our SERVPRO received this call for a water loss and responded quickly. A large water damage in the basement resulted from a broken pipe outside the house. A lar... READ MORE



Water Damage in Belmar, NJ


Our SERVPRO team was called out to this water loss in Belmar NJ. A Sewage backup from the basement sink caused flooding throughout the entire basement area. Our... READ MORE



Water Damage in Belford, NJ


Our SERVPRO team received this call for an emergency water service and responded quickly. A water damage from the water heater caused flooding throughout the en... READ MORE



Colts Neck Inn Water Damage in Colts Neck, NJ


SERVPRO was contacted by the owners of the Colts Neck Inn to clean up the mess made from a broken water line in their banquet room. Our team extracted the water... READ MORE



Point Pleasant NJ High School Water Break


SERVPRO was called into the township of Point Pleasant Beach after their heating system pipe broke on the 5th floor flooding all the classrooms below on a Satur... READ MORE