Electrical Fire Emergency Recovery!
Don’t let an electrical fire inflict significant damage on your home and belongings! Our SERVPRO of Middletown team was called out to a local home which had a fire originating in the kitchen due to an electrical spark. Excessive soot and smoke overtook the majority of the one-level property. Upon arrival, our fire experts started an inventory of damaged contents and prepared a plan of action to clean and restore the home to a pre-fire condition. Carpet, drywall, insulation, appliances and cabinets needed to be removed, soot stained walls were wiped, and remaining stud walls were thermal fogged to remove any lingering fire smells. The tile floor was heavily covered in a dense layer of soot and needed to be given an extensive cleaning. The homeowner was amazed with the resulting clean floor and could not believe it had been restored as if the fire never happened!
Ever so grateful for the quick response and professional cleaning from SERVPRO of Middletown, the homeowner let us know she would recommend us to all her friends and family! In the instance fire affects your home or business, call us at 732-530-9009: our SERVPRO expert fire team will have your recovery covered!